The ALMU acts as a voice for the Asian lubricants industry. We are currently in the formative stage of development.
- Gain recognition from Asian governments and their agencies as the leading authority in the region’s lubricants industry.
Promote a favourable public perception of the Asian lubricant sector and align with organisations that help achieve this goal.
Establish strong working relationships with national and international associations sharing comparable objectives.
Seek affiliation with ‘like minded’ bodies such as ILMA, UEIL, STLE, ELGI, NLGI.
- Generate awareness among user industries.
- Enable collaboration between companies to promote innovation and growth.
- Bridge the gap between policy, research and practice.
- Provide input to international technical industry bodies.
- Identify, monitor, report and respond to public policy issues affecting the Asian lubricants industry.
- Promote industry best practice and guidance on ethical standards in the region, for example - tackling the threat of product counterfeiting.
- Build a strong organisational structure that caters to the needs of all members and enhances innovation.
- Provide an effective networking environment and nurture member participation.
- Protect and advance member interests in industry wide issues.
- Act as a ‘clearing house’ for the distribution of technical knowledge.
- Develop and implement effective education and communication initiatives to delineate advice, information, news, legislative change, and encourage professional development.